- PDX Series 1-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating (@ 14.4V):
- 4 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- Total RMS output: 1200 watts
- DC-DC PWM Power supply with STAR circuitry
- Blue LED power/status indicator conveniently located on the top
- Discrete pre-amp stage
- 6-Layer glass epoxy PC board
- Automatic over-current protection system
- Soft start turn-on prevent initial system popping
- 1-Channel monoblock operation
- 1 Set of pre-amp outputs
- Optional Alpine RUX-KNOB.2 available
- System Protection circuitry keeps the amp running properly
- Large aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Gold-plated RCA level inputs
- Proprietary screw terminals ensure a solid and secure connection
- Input sensitivity: 0.1-8 V with input level
- Variable low-pass filter (50-400 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 5-100,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 7-9/16"D x 10-1/8"W x 2"H
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits when purchased together with this amplifier.